Article no.: HSK Triethylene Glycol
HELM AG is one of the biggest distributors of triethylene glycol in Europe. The product is used primarily in gas dehydration and as a plasticizer for PVB film.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
HELM AG sells approx. 460,000 tons of ethylene glycol per year, making it one of the biggest suppliers in Europe. Triethylene glycol makes the smallest contribution to these 460,000 tons, with 13,000 tons. The product range consists of monoethylene glycol (MEG), diethylene glycol (DEG) and triethylene glycol (TEG).
In its role as a services provider, HELM develops individual marketing and supply models for its partners in the chemicals industry.
Examples of applications
The product is used in gas dehydration and as a plasticizer for PVB film. Minor fields of application are fog fluids and odour neutralisers.
- Bulk in seagoing vessels / barges
- Bulk in rail tank cars
- Bulk in iso tank containers
- In drums or ibc
- Bulk in road tank cars