Article no.: HSK Nitric Acid
Nitric acid, HNO3, is a strong acid produced by oxidizing ammonia.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
The vast majority of the produced nitric acid goes into the production of fertilizers. This field accounts for approximately 80% of the HNO3 sales. Other applications include explosives, pickling of steel and cleaning of food equipment predominantly for the reomoval of calcium compounds.
Examples of applications
Fertilizers, pickling of steel, removal of calcium compounds.
- Product is available in bulk and various packaging