Article no.: HSK Monoethylene Glycol
HELM AG is one of the biggest distributors of monoethylene glycol in Europe. The product is used primarily as a raw material in the manufacture of polyester fibre and PET.
- Click & Collect from 1 € 0.00 Incl. 0.00% VATLocal pick-up
- DHL from 1 € 0.00 € 5.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- DHL Express from 1 € 0.00 € 11.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery on the next day
- Fedex from 1 € 0.00 € 6.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
- TNT from 1 € 0.00 € 8.90 Incl. 20.00% VATDelivery within three days
HELM AG sells approx. 460,000 tons of ethylene glycol per year, making it one of the biggest suppliers in Europe. Monoethylene glycol makes up the bulk of these 460,000 tons, with 400,000 tons. The product range consists of monoethylene glycol (MEG), diethylene glycol (DEG) and triethylene glycol (TEG). In its role as a services provider, HELM develops individual marketing and supply models for its partners in the chemicals industry.
Examples of applications
Some 90% of the global consumption of monoethylene glycol is used mainly as a raw material in the manufacture of polyester fibre and PET. Polyester fibre is found primarily in textile products (sportswear, carpets, upholstery). Special types of polyester fibres are used in the automotive industry (seatbelts, airbags) and in the construction and transport sectors (ropes, tarpaulins). PET is best-known for its role in the manufacture of soft drink bottles.
- Product is available in bulk