Ammonium sulphate nitrate (ASN) is a granular nitrogen fertilizer with a nitrogen content of 26% and an additional sulphur content of 13%. Because ASN contains a high ammonium nitrogen content it furthermore guarantees a long-term and sustainable nitrogen supply, and prevents the nitrogen from being washed out of the soil. In addition, ASN supports the availability of secondary nutrients like manganese, iron, and boron in the soil.
Examples of applications
Ammonium sulphate nitrate (ASN) is a nitrogen fertilizer with sulphur content, which is being used either for fertilizer blending operations or for the direct application by the farmer. HELM is actively marketing different grades and qualities of ASN from varying origins in order to provide its customers the best possible product selection through a wide-ranging distribution network around the world.
- Total Nitrogen (N): 26,0%+/- 0,8%
- Ammonium Nitrogen (N): 18,5%
- Nitrate Nitrogen (N): 7,5%
- Sulphur (S): 13,0%+/- 0,36%
- Granulometry (2-5 mm): 90% min.
- Granulometry (under 1 mm): 1,0% max.
- Product is available in bulk and various packaging